The One With Over 100 Posts

I just realized that I've already managed to blog over 100 times in 2019!

Which means I've met one of my 2019 goals!

I also realized that I haven't really blogged much about all the goals that we are accomplishing... Oops...

But at least I did give a disclaimer back in January that I wasn't sure if I'd manage to blog about each of them or not. I promise I am working away on them, but they aren't always the first on my mind to share about. Maybe I'll try to work on that over the next few weeks.

---

When I first set a goal to blog 100 times a year back in January of 2017 I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it or not. Like I mentioned in my post when I first met this goal, I was only averaging 65 posts per year.

September of 2017 I hit 100 posts and in 2018 I barely squeaked by that year with a yearly total of 100 posts. Maybe I need to set a higher or more specific goal for 2020?

---

I am so thankful for everyone who checks out my blog, takes time to read what's on my mind, and gets a peak into our everyday life. I really love getting to causally blog and share life with you. We're far from Pinterest-perfect or Insta-worthy, but we're real and having a blast. 

Cheers!
🥂





Comments