It's Wednesday Again

The last week and a while have continued to be a complete whirlwind of events. 
All of the days sort of have fused together in my mind and I'm not even totally sure what all happened yesterday. 
We've been out running all sorts of errands and trying to breathe in between! 

Here's a couple of photos from the past week:

I've been cleaning up and organizing in Delilah's room over the past few weeks and I came across an itty bitty sleeper that was almost too big for her when she was born being nine and a half pounds!



An early morning wagon ride to the bus stop. 
Delilah's first time in a wagon and she loved it!

Dee was super excited that Will sat her down on the booth bench rather than putting her in the highchair.
(also, we were sitting next to another family with two little kids and Delilah couldn't stop watching them 😛)

I pulled this new shirt out of the closest for Delilah to try on. It had a massive warning tag with it that said clothing should be snug fitting because loose clothing catches fire quicker. 
Well, the shirt definitely was snug fitting!

This was me leaving the house five minutes behind schedule this morning. 
Cheerios are to refill Dee's snack container in the diaper bag on our drive between A and B. 
She's got a tshirt on my shoulder in case it got sunny. 
My sweater is draped there too because I was too warm from running around to wear it but I knew it was 14℃ outside and I'd need it. 
And there's also Dee's blankie and water bottle, and the keys
AND
You can hardly see it, 
But, 
I've got my hairbrush in the waistband of my leggings so I can brush my hair at stop lights. 



Comments