The Last Seven Days

Unabashedly staring at people while out for dinner...

She even turned around a whole 270° to get a better view at a couple she was spying on.

Checking out what everyone is doing at Walmart too
(it's hard to take pictures while pushing a shopping cart)

Without recognizing what she was actually doing, I watched Delilah stack those three blocks on top of each other and then knock them over. It wasn't until after she gathered them back up that I realized she just built a block tower and then knocked it down! 
Of course she didn't do it again after that...

On Friday night I went out with a bunch of friends for Esther's birthday. 

Thankfully the rain held off while we were at the Chilliwack corn maze, but once we got to dinner it POURED! 


Watching an intense rain storm that turned into a hail storm! 
You can see the large rain drops hitting the deck on the left hand side. 

Fingers > Spoon

This girly has been playing with some recycling for the last 27 minutes and who knows when she'll stop.
Such simple things that lead to great entertainment!

Last night, for the first time since mid-July, I made dinner! 
Like a real meal, and not just store-bought-frozen-prepared-chicken, not just canned sauces, or Uncle Ben's rice, or ordered pizza. 
Nope. 
I made chicken alfredo pasta. 
All. By. Myself. 
Couldn't bring myself to eat the chicken, but I'm picking my battles. Gotta love the good'ole food aversion that comes with pregnancy! 😛



Comments