The One On Grouse Mountain

Will's work hosted a staff dinner on Grouse Mountain this evening. We were invited for zip-lining and an afternoon on the mountain before dinner too! 
Since I'm pregnant I was unable to go zip-lining which was a real bummer, but I'm sure I"ll be able to go with Will again some day! 


The 'practice' run.
Will's on the right.

While he was on the two hour zip-lining tour I wandered around, watched the lumber jack show (highly NOT recommended), and saw most of the sights. 





I walked past a lot of the Christmas light display that I had gone to 1.5yrs ago with my friends.

From Dec. 2017




I found this little bunny friend who I hung out with for a while. Until a helicopter came and landed right next to us which scared him away. Understandably. 



We enjoyed good food and company for the rest of the evening. 
And this photo does not do justice to what the cities look like all lit up! Phone cameras are only good for so much... 



Comments

  1. Last time I was up there was when Nadia was a baby!! Remember that? Very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I remember! It's more enjoyable (in my opinion) during the summer and not so cold!

      Delete

Post a Comment