A Bunch of Videos

A chilly, but smiley, walk to the bus stop while doing daycare


Will's been out fishing a little over a handful of times this fall, and he caught one!
We got three meals out of this fish, and it was very tasty!

I spent an afternoon getting frustrated with my several failed attempts to make a fall wreath for our front door. 
Settled with this, which required only six things to hot glue, rather than a gazillion-and-a-half like in the wreath I was working on 

Can never be too careful with how close things are to her!




Delilah woke up on the wrong side of her bed from an afternoon nap!
She had rejected me a few times before I began filming, and when she turned for the second time in the video she actually crawled all the way to the fire place, and then under the side table next to the couch (out of frame) to get away from me. 
She was so mad. 
It was adorable though. 


We were out for dinner one night and Dee put a coffee cream in her mouth and WOULD NOT LET IT GO! 

She got very pissed at Will when he would try to take it from her mouth, or even move to

The bottles after lunch have been going so well! She is so super cuddly and sometimes will even fall asleep on me 😍

She loves moving things from one place to another.



Guess who ate a WHOLE CAN of ravioli last night?!?!?!
Crazy kid. 
Will and I were going to be eating dinner much later so I heated up a can and figured Dee would eat a bunch and I could snack on the rest. But she just kept eating! I did eat two pieces, but I'm sure she coulda fit those in her tummy too! 



Comments