Surviving and Thriving

Written on Wednesday but I just didn't have a chance to post until today. 
😝

I can't believe it's been a week already since my last post! 
Going into last week Will and I knew it would be a busy, insane week. And it was. This week was supposed to be a bit calmer but we've managed to fill up every waking hour! 
Sometimes all the business feels overwhelming but miraculously I haven't crashed yet. 
Despite the absolute chaos and constant go-go-go that Will and I call life, we somehow are managing to live our best life right now. We keep commenting to each other how happy we are and just how good everything is right now. 
God is good, and we are so thankful! 

Post-nap cuddles are the best!

I don't know where they're getting in, but our living room full of lady bugs! 

Gotta love the nutritious Dutch foods 😁

I've finally had some time/energy/motivation to work on all the unpacking that still needs to get done in the living room!

The 3B Essentials: 
✔ Baby
✔ Bottle
✔ Blankie

This kid sure makes me smile! 


Comments

  1. Sorry, you are not allowed a midlife crisis while in your twenties :). You are allowed to cry about her turning one though!!! Wait til she get's married and moves out of the house - it goes by waaaay too fast. Sounds like you are enjoying every moment though and that's the best you can do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment