Week in Review

Wowzers! 
So much has happened this past week! 
I spent Thursday-Saturday having a sleep over with my siblings (solo, while Will went camping!), Monday was a stat holiday, and all the other days I've been working on de-cluttering! 


A squirrel (or maybe raccoon) took a sample of our pumpkin! 


Full house!

3 down, 2 to go

Delilah and I have been trying to go swimming on Fridays when Ben has swimming lessons. 
Last Friday we just brought and watched him and didn't go swimming. Delilah was very excited to see the pool and confused why we weren't in the water too!

Peter got all of the baby snuggles all weekend



On Monday, Remembrance Day, we went to the cenotaph. 
It was one of the warmest Remembrance Days that I remember, and Delilah was very well behaved. 

Looks like Mary brought her little lamb to school! 
I also love how Delilah faces all the figurines the same way! Such a small thing, but it really shows her attention to detail.

😍

On Tuesday we were at a daycare home and this little girl, who usually talks non-stop, was colouring at the table. All of a sudden she stopped talking and I looked over to see her fast asleep! There's another colouring page right under her head, and a crayon in her other hand. 

In her own little world

IHOP always has such pretty window paintings for Christmas. This year we got to watch the artwork take place!


Comments