Weekly Wednesday Wupdate


Too distracted by Delilah to be looking at the camera

Oma was pretending to eat Delilah's bread stick and I caught this expression of hers


I wanted a romantic evening and Will wanted to watch Top Gear. 
So we 'compromised' and had some brie (served on a pizza tray) while watching Top Gear together. 😛

I've had such a salt craving with this pregnancy. 
Lots of chips, pretzels, and french fries

The pea aversion is strong with this one

This morning she DID NOT want to get dressed! 
Nope. 
No way. 
Not happening. 
And as frustrating as it was, I chose to ignore her (and film her, cuz she's too cute!) and let her figure her own stuff out.

Usually (some days she's picky!) Delilah scarfs down a muffin for a morning snack. 

6 months down, 3 months to go!
🤰
So far I've gained 19lbs which is exactly the same as my pregnancy with Delilah. Except with Delilah I was so sick in the beginning that I initially lost 10lbs! Thankfully I've been able to keep most my food down this time! 






Comments