Would You Look At The Time?

Somehow it's Wednesday. 
Somehow I took just about zero pictures in the past week. 
My apologies. 

While at daycare this week, Delilah and her little friend spent a solid 20-something minutes sitting on this bottom shelf reading books together. 
It was so sweet! 

She's looking/acting so grown up! 

It's quite something to see deer in our backyard! 
These two does hung around for about an hour in the morning, and then I saw one again later in the afternoon. 

And this curious little lady gave me a scare while I was at the computer! 
Often there'll be small birds or squirrels on the deck, but I haven't yet had a loose chicken come by!

I've mentioned before how Delilah likes to sort things. Here's more proof. She took just these orange pieces of MegaBloks to play with in the kitchen. 

I absolutely love being able to find deals like this! 
(Makes me question why anyone would pay full price)

Comments