WWW

We have a very minimal amount of Christmas decorations up. 
Partially because neither of us feels like going into our crawl space to haul out our boxes of decor, and partially because we've been rethinking the meaning and purpose of Christmas and what we ultimately want to be teaching our children about the holiday as they grow up. 

Parenthood makes you think in ways you never would have before! 



Ordered a bagel from Tim Hortons last week and got it with a plain top (which I asked for) and an everything bottom! 
\Good thing I do like the everything bagels as well!

Trying to keep up with Opa's shape stacking

Delilah loves opening this empty cupboard and playing in it.

Another one of those things I find where I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I knew what was going on inside of her head! 

Thought I should share some of my MegaBloks creations too 😝





Comments

  1. The little duckies are having a meeting:). Soooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment