A Week of Winter Weather

Delilah's new big thing in the last few weeks has been colouring! 
Sometimes she has a hard time pushing down hard enough to leave a mark, but she is always so proud of herself. 
Now we need to be extra careful not to leave any books or papers lying around that we don't want scribbles on! 

Cheese!

The beautiful winder wonderland that we woke up to on Friday morning. 

MommaDee wrapping up all her babies
😍


I have named this little guy Sylvester. 
He's my squirrel friend who likes to eat on on the lattice on our back porch.
He brings his own food, or will pick something out of our garbage, climbs up on his perch and then eats while Delilah very excitedly screeches at him. 
Flower heads seem to be his favourite thing to nibble away at. 

I had thrown away two rotten apples and on Friday morning noticed one of them balanced in the branches of the rose bush that climbs on the lattice. 
Makes for a great storage space I guess.

Snowy weather just begs for coziness

Full of wonder at the pet store



Delilah looks a bit uncomfortable, but I can assure you that she's not. 
Will was very busy with snow plowing this day and so he only got a couple of minutes with Delilah after dinner before she was off to bed. 

You know you live in an old house when the outside makes its way inside through your windows!


Apparently the left side of my uterus is more comfortable. 
Our little bub has been pretty consistent in jetting out to the left throughout this pregnancy. 

Watching Will's co-workers chop down trees in our backyard. 

One (or maybe more) of my siblings used to call construction workers 'worker mans,' and without even thinking about it, I found myself talking to Delilah about the worker mans outside. 

Unconventional napping positions. 

I took the cushion off this arm chair so Dee can climb up all by herself. 
She totally set up camp there with her stuffies, blankies, and books. 

Sylvester at it again. This time with an orange. 
I see him multiple times a day and he's so entertaining to have around! 


Comments