The First WWW (and Post) of 2020!

Delilah got three new stuffies for Christmas and she likes to hold as many as possible in the swing with her. 

This picture of her reminded me of another one I had taken several months ago...

It took a bit of time going back in the hundreds of photos I have of her, but I found this one from March! 
Her eyes and the amount of hair on the top of her head are still the same! 😂




We had gone out for dinner on Friday night and Delilah was dipping her fries into the gravy and it was so adorable so I tried to take a video.
Then this happened...




Delilah loves having clips in her hair! She gets so excited when I put them in, even though she only has very fine wisps and it looks rather dinky. 😝💗


She was eating sour cream (don't ask) with a fork and ended up with these fork lines on her cheek!

Typically for a Sunday worship service there are people at the building an hour before hand. 
Will and I pulled up for our NYE service at 6:26pm, with the service starting at 7pm. All the lights were off and we were the only vehicle in the parking lot! Was pretty unexpected.. 

Will and I welcomed our seventh New Year together!

Dee's first introduction to oliebollen. 
We tried several times but she was unimpressed... 

A heart shaped one!

Comments