WWW


This mug is *almost* too large to fit a stroopwafel. 
But it still works!

While out getting groceries I gave Dee this pepper to hold and keep her entertained. 
She was so proud/honoured/happy to take care of it - and she doesn't even like peppers! 

Delilah was a little clingy on Thursday and Friday but I still had things that needed to get done!

I love her creativity and whatever goes on in her little mind! 

In the past week she has become increasingly curious with what's inside ALL THE CUPBOARDS! 
She's known how to open them for a few months now but hasn't cared to play with, or in, them. 
On Saturday she crawled in one and sat there pretending to drink from four different cans of coke, rotating through each of them at a time. 

Full time ham! 
This picture reminds me of a picture my parents have of me wearing sunglasses around this same age. 
I'm going to try and recreate it sometime and I'll share the end results here! 

Petting/Terrorizing the cats at Oma and Opa's house


Delilah's latest thing is taking towels and cloths out of the kitchen drawer and wiping the cabinet doors and floor. It's so cute and keeps her entertained for a while. 






Comments