WWW

Some days she wakes up from her nap cranky, some days she's indifferent to the idea of waking up, and some days she is just so happy. 
The happy days are my favourite! 




Such a big helper!

She loves to watch the birds at our feeder

We continued to get lots of snow Wednesday-Saturday. 
Will was in and out at the oddest hours to salt and plow. 

We wound up at the pet store again on Saturday and Delilah was filled with SO MUCH AWE


Probably one of my favourite photos of her 🥰


Ben wanted to take a selfie with me when I was over on Monday, but couldn't contain his excitement enough to hold still for .02 seconds

"Helping" make supper


Playing Guess Who at daycare

The snow was nice while it lasted, but I am grateful that the weather has been much warmer and that Will is back to working normal hours! 


Comments