A Day In My Life # 5

Hey! 
Welcome to our life! 
I've been wanting to do another A Day In My Life post but kept putting it off until 'a good day to do it' but then I realized that life is hectic and there'll never been a good day. 😝 So I decided to go for it, and it just so happens that the day I finally got my act together was Valentine's Day. 
This ADIML post also happened to be my laundry day. Again. I promise I don't do this much laundry every day! We just have shared laundry with our landlords and I typically like to do it all in one day just to get it done and over with. 

Here is Friday, February 14th, 2020:


















No caption on this one, but we sat down to eat around 5:25 and ate quick enough to keep ourselves on schedule!

The reason for such a tight schedule was that we went out to a comedy show! 
I left my phone at home with the babysitter, so from 6pm-11pm I didn't take any pictures. 

We typically don't do anything big for Valentine's Day, but I've been wanting to see this tour for three years now and they are always in our area around mid-Feb, and this year it fell right on February 14th. 

After the show we went to Tim Horton's 

Got home a little after 11pm, I drove the babysitter home, did a quick tidy up of the house, and worked on the last of the laundry, 


Comments

  1. A good full day!!! Great work. "This is the day that the LORD has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!! This is the day!! This is the day that the LORD has made." I love that song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment