February Third? Don't You Mean Twenty-Third?

Man, oh man! 
February has been A MONTH AND A HALF! 

I know we're just three days in, but I caught the nasty flu that's going around and for these past three days I've been the sickest that I've been since getting beaver fever back in 2017. 

Saturday was a nauseating day where I felt myself slowly, and then very quickly, going downhill. Entertaining a toddler doesn't really leave room for resting while sick! The fact that still have a functioning household surprises me and I owe all the credit for that one to Will. 😊 

Yesterday he took Delilah to church for the morning service, to his parents for lunch, and then to church again in the afternoon! I had a quiet house all to myself and stayed in bed until 3:30pm! 
It was beautiful. 

This morning I had to call in sick for daycare. 😟 Will started work late today so he could feed Delilah breakfast before heading out. I changed into clean pjs and loafed around the house all day. It's our laundry day, so I did get a load in, but asides from that it was a ultra-lazy day. 

I am happy to report that I have been feeling better and I hope that after a full night of rest I'll be able to resume my plans for the week! 

I also have a new appreciation for single parents! I have no idea how they manage without having an extra pair of hands around! 


Comments