Just Another Weekly Wednesday Wupdate

I was seriously craving some brownies last week Wednesday. Which is odd, as I haven't really had any cravings so far this pregnancy. 
But I gave in, and made some. 
It took two attempts, but I stayed strong! 

I started making a recipe, only to realize that we were out of cocoa. 
So I found another recipe which required 1.5cups of melted chocolate chips in the place of cocoa. 
So I made a hybrid of the two recipes, only to discover I had 1/2 cup of chocolate chips...
But I topped it up with the 1/2cup of baking chocolate I had. 

Unfortunately I then had no chocolate chips to sprinkle on top. 
All detours aside, they turned out pretty great and fed my craving. 


"Whatcha got there, Dee?"

A Potato!

Monopoly Jr with Ben on Thursday

Swimming lessons with Ben on Friday

This was his last lesson of this level. 
He graduated from Jellyfish to Salmon! 

"Hiya, Uncle Ben!"

Such a cute little pose!

Dee got bored after a while and pushed the deck chairs around. 
Kept her entertained, and made the lifeguards and people working out smile

She absolutely loves peeking out windows! 
And this window is one of the best because sometimes she can catch a glimpse of Will working across the lawn and she gets so excited to see him! 

She's so big that she can walk to the car from the house all by herself. 
Makes the trip for me much easier! 

We snatched up a 500 piece puzzle which we satisfyingly finished in just two sittings! 
There was also a 1500 piece hot air balloon puzzle, but we've agreed that we'll stick with 1000 pieces for now. 

Ugg! She's adorable! 
💕💕💕

Side note: On Tuesday I finished my last day of daycare for this family! 😥
One more day for my other family and then I'm done. And  a week and a half will give me plenty of time to get ready at home for the baby. Right? 


Comments