The One With Leap Year Day!

2020 has a whole extra day to it! 
So I thought I'd share a few moments from our morning. 

Uh oh... 
Delilah found a new cupboard this morning!

And this just so happens to be the cupboard where I keep all of the bulk boxes of snacks that don't fit in our snack cupboard...

She completely avoided eye-contact with me as she dragged a box of cookies through the kitchen.
And then hid when I called her name.

'Maybe if I'm cute Mom will let me take these to a secret hiding place?'

38 weeks pregnant today! 
I'm staying open-minded and expecting (and accepting) that it'll probably be 3 weeks yet before we get to meet our new little kiddo. 

Last night Peter (I'm pretty sure it was him at least) guessed that if we have a boy we'll name him Miles. 
I can confidently confirm that we have not once considered Miles, and there is a 100% chance that this babe will NOT be named Miles. 

I've gained 30lbs so far this pregnancy. 
And it's all in my belly!
For the first 7 months, my weight gain this pregnancy was comparable as it was with Delilah. 
But as of now, I am 7lbs less than I was at this time with Dee. 
I'm excited to find out if this babe will be as big as Delilah! 

I made chocolate mocha mousse to bring as dessert to some friends' for dinner tonight. 
When I finished, Delilah and I sat on the kitchen floor and licked out the bowl together. 😍




Comments