WWW

Can you tell she's the daughter of two janitors? 
She worked hard dusting the floor in the hall and kitchen while Will and I did our other tasks. 

I took Dee out for lunch on Thursday. 
She made sure to say Hi to everyone else in the restaurant and provided our server with plenty of entertainment and smiles. 

Can you guess who is more tired in this picture? 
Neither of us napped on Friday, but probably Delilah since she usually needs a nap and I can often manage without. 


On Saturday Will and I both weren't feeling well, so we built a blanket fort on the floor in Delilah's room and camped out there which she thought was the sweetest thing ever. 
The lighting in that fort made it difficult to get a proper picture but I wanted to capture the moment! 

We woke up to another winter wonderland on Monday! 
Throughout the day it slowly melted and by the end of the day the sun was brilliantly shining, most of our grass was poking through, the trees were bare.
I love the snow covered branches! 

Monday was another sick day for me, but with Will at work that meant a lot of snuggling with Dee on the couch and trying to keep her entertained with less active sorts of toys and games. 


Snacking straight outa the bag

As I pulled onto the main road at 7:20am on our way to daycare on Tuesday it began to snow. And it was still snowing when I got back home again at 6:00pm! 
Thankfully it hadn't really stuck to the roads at all (see the pathway in this picture?) just the grass and such, so my drive home was safe. 
Will went out for a few hours of snow removal too and then did some more work in the evening. 
It was a long day for us! 

Comments

  1. Absolutely love her singing!! She should go in church (wink!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment