WWW

It's official. 
Delilah is 12% a ham and only 88% human.


She LOVES Timbits! 

On Friday night I went out with some friends to watch one of Veronica's last home basketball games. 
I only took one picture, and she's not even on the court...


Delilah's first doughnut! 🍩
(Not the same day as the Timbit run, I promise!)

Seeing her read and sing to her stuffed animals all the time makes me curious and excited to see if she does the same with her new brother or sister!

Weekend puzzling with Will

Wildlife right out our window! 
These three deer hung out in the backyard for over an hour on Monday! 
They'd give me a bit of a stare when I was standing in the window taking pictures but then went right back to grazing. 

The books at our daycare homes are twice as interesting as the ones Dee has at our house!

Little Bow Peep, You might want to come and save your sheep... 
Looks like Delilah is making mashed sheep juice. A new invention. 

As we were getting out of the house this morning Delilah caught sight of Will working across the lawn.
She very excitedly toddled over to the edge of the sidewalk while waving and shouting at him. Then very intently watched him unload a bobcat and ignored me trying to herd her over to the car. 

She's the cutest thing!


Comments