WWW

I discovered that I can balance a full cuppa tea on my baby bump! 

Will has been working quite a few evenings, so he'll have dinner between 3-4:30 before heading out, which leaves just me and Dee for dinner. And makes me very unmotivated to cook anything note-worthy. 
On Thursday we had Mr.Noodles and avocados, which are on two very opposite ends of the foodie spectrum! 😛


Playing with her aunts and uncles at the rec centre after swimming

They paused for 0.03 seconds to pose for a picture, and unfortunately I was not quick enough to capture it

We picked up one of these carseat mirrors because it's much harder to see Delilah now that she's in her big booster seat. 
The mirror has been great - expect for the fact that she can see us too, and can see me if I'm trying to have a snack while driving (pregnant people are allowed to eat all the time) and then SHE wants to have a snack TOO! 

Valentine's Day 2019

Valentine's Day 2020!

Valentine's date night. 
Gotta love taking pictures with glasses... 😒

8 months pregnant!!!

Don't worry! We're just driving the garbage from church janitorial across the parking lot to the dumpster.


It took us two weekends, but we finished off this puzzle! 

It's bittersweet that Dee is old enough to sit happily for 20mins and colour. 
She's not a little baby anymore! 😢

Watching Will's co-workers outside is a great way to pass time!



Comments