Another Weekly Wednesday Wupdate

Dad sharing his coffee... 😲

And the fact that I could think up 'non-denominational' quicker than 'generic' is quite impressive 
😝

'Helping' Dad set up his fish tank filtering system


On Friday, Dee found a chunk of styrofoam and that keep her entertained all throughout the day

She also picked up a screwdriver (we're pretty relaxed parents) and chipped away at the block. 
When she first began I thought it would be best to stop her and clean up, but instead I let her be and watched her spread little stryofoam pieces all over the house. And she had a blast! 


On Saturday morning Delilah was very excitedly waving at something outside. I looked on the deck, expecting to see Sylvester, or some birds, but saw a deer instead! 

This is what it looks like when Dee puts her headband on by herself. 😍

Dee's first soda. 
She was unsure about all the bubbles!

Looking out the window at Oma and Opa's house.

Also, buying size 2T for my 16 month old makes me a little sad but she's so tall!

Watching Daddy working in the yard

Dee is now at that stage where she loves to pick up and collect rocks. 

Comments

  1. I should record her singing and use it to go to sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment