Weekly Wednesday Wupdate


On Friday I had a nonstress test at the hospital to make sure that everything was going well with Baby.
Which it was.
And plans were made for an induction on Tuesday! Music to my over-pregnant ears!

Delilah loves rolling around on my yoga ball


Church from the couch on Sunday.
Delilah did surprising well!
...until she fell over the back of the couch during the last prayer....

On Sunday afternoon we went for an hour walk in hopes of getting contractions going. 
But nope.

My creativity is just booming! Check out this little family I built with Dee's megablocks!

---

And then on Monday evening we had our baby!!!

You can rest assured that just about every post following this one will contain photos of him, but I hope to post his birth story soon and will throw in all those pictures from Monday-Wednesday in there. 

Tuesday night I sent Will out to get us some ice cream. 

Arm-less wrestling (??) took place...

We've had this puzzle on the table for two and a half weeks now, but we're almost done! 

Comments