A Day In My Life #6

I'm back at it with another A Day In My Life post! 

Disclaimers:
This is the first ADIML post featuring an external Little William, although he isn't not up to much besides eating and sleeping. And I promise that I feed and change him more often throughout the day than I mention in my updates. 😜 It's just not something that I always think to mention! 

These posts take a lot of intentionality to put together, but even then you'll see that this time I wasn't able to put together an update every 30 minutes. I tried. I really did. But sometimes life stuff is just more important. 

And I made sure that I didn't record another laundry day, but you'll still find me folding a load in the afternoon. Laundry is just an unavoidable task! 


With that all being said, 
Welcome to Thursday, April 2nd, 2020:

















Didn't have a chance to take photos for a bit:
5:30 and 6:00 we were having photos taken.
6:30 had dinner - spaghetti that someone from our church made for us
7:00 put Delilah to bed



And we had already said goodnight by 11, so I didn't get an update for then. 








Comments