Chris and Ally's Wedding!!!

On Friday we got to celebrate Chris and Ally getting married!!! 
This photo was taken by Taryn Stare Photography.

On Thursday was the rehearsal and Delilah helped Jess play the piano. 

Oh don't worry. She didn't fall off the stairs. No, she's barrel rolling all around the front of the church!

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have allowed Dee to run free during the rehearsal, because during the real ceremony she wanted to explore again.

Getting ready for a wedding with two kids under one and a half is no easy feat. 
Will was the best man and was gone the whole day so I was all on my own to get ready. 
I wanted to be at the church by 3:20. So we should be out the door by 2:50. 
We left the driveway at 3:08, and then had to stop at Tim Horton's for a snack because I (thankfully) remembered that Delilah would need to eat something considering that 3pm is typically her snack time. 
So we pulled into the church parking lot at 3:37. A little behind my schedule, but we made it. And everyone was fed, dressed, and happy. 

"What is this all, Mom?"
"Where are we going, Mom?"
"How long do I have to keep the headband on, Mom?"
"Where's Dad, Mom?"

All questions that I'm sure she was asking. 
If only I could understand her gibberish!

It only took us 20 minutes to sort out the boutonnieres 😝


Delilah loved sitting at the front of the church - and having a whole audience behind her! 



We lasted roughly 15 minutes, maybe less, before Delilah wanted to run the aisle or go up front. 
So before a temper tantrum ensued we headed to the nursery and read some books.


With social distancing rules in place, and Will off who-knows-where, Oma was the perfect candidate to help me with the kids. And I don't think she minded one bit! 😍

Playing with dandelions

Story of our lives over here
🤣🤣🤣


...So close, yet so far...

We also tried for a photo here, but out of 25 pictures these are the best we've got

Do you see the defeat on my face? 
😆

It's so crazy to think that I've got a sister! 



He can be such an old man - and it's adorable! 

D'aww

Fun Fact: it was at OUR wedding, in this SAME reception hall, 843 days before Chris and Ally's wedding, that they met!
He was Will's best man and she was a server.

...and this is what it took to get the previous photo...

Apart from the loudest poop being made during the parent's of the bride's speech which caused me to have to leave to change his diaper, Little William was so well behaved the whole evening.

To quote Will's speech, 
"The newest and cutest couple; Chris and Ally!"

Comments