Weekly Wednesday Wupdate - S2 E16

Even though I've been blogging more than normal, I have a whole ton of photos today! I've been taking way more photos than I usually do. With having a new baby around it is hard to NOT take pictures!

Despite being in isolation the communion of saints continues to love on us and care for us! We are so blessed to belong to such a church community, especially during such strange times! 


We've been doing all of our non-grocery shopping online (in most cases that's the only options as the majority of retail stores are closed) and Delilah's dress for her uncle Chris' wedding came in the mail! She was so excited to try it on, and then kept wearing it for 40mins before I convinced her to change out of it. 







Little William was not a fan of the kiss from Delilah! 
So she started patting his belly to soothe him 
💗


There's always lots of sharing going on between these two! 
I've gotta make sure to keep a close eye on Delilah! 

On Saturday I when to a bridal shower for my future sister-in-law. Don't worry, social distancing was practiced! 
I'm so glad that dispite all these rules and regulations we were still able to celebrate the bride! 

Cross-eyed cutie


After a while she lay on the floor and watched the bubbles fall down around her.

Delilah decided on Monday that she wanted to eat off my plate. 
And because we usually struggle to get her to eat dinner (any other meal or snacks are a non-issue) we just went with it. 

😄

There was a cat outside!



Comments