Weekly Wednesday Wupdate

I love that we've been getting cards in the mail from our church family congratulating us on William's birth! As I've said already, it's so weird having a baby during this pandemic, but I am so grateful for the community we're a part of! 

I love that Delilah is old enough to go outside with Will while he's working and she'll just play in the gravel.



Aaaawghhh! 
And this! 
Melts my heart. 
Will took Delilah outside to run around, and they ended up studying dandelions together. 
💕💕💕

Little stinker trying to do our Bible study book


Turbans from tea towels

Totally out of focus, but I love the grin on her face!

This kid looks nothing like a newborn! 
It's kinda sad, but also adorable

I came into the living room to find Delilah's stuffed dog, wrapped in a dishtowel, and lying on William's play mat. 

The first (of many, I'm sure) not-paper-thing that Delilah has drawn on. 
My mom kindly pointed out the Bible version inscription, which is very fitting for when a toddler ruins something. 😛 Funny how that works. 

You know you live in the country when the school has this sign up for their soccer field.


She kept having bubbles land on her head and she wouldn't realize it. 


Comments