A Sleepover With Uncle Ben

I got a phone call on Sunday from Ben asking two important questions., It went something like this: 
Me: Hi
Ben: Hi Aleana
Me: What's up?
Ben: Can people come over to your house now?
Me: Yes, we can have some people over. Mom said you wanted to come for a sleep over?
Ben: Yeah. Can we make cookies?
Me: Sure thing, we can make cookies
Ben: Okay good. Bye

So on Tuesday I picked Ben up for a sleep over which he was very excited about! 

Unfortunately Delilah didn't take a nap on Tuesday (it was too exciting having Uncle Ben over) so we visited the cow instead. 


I love how Delilah's looking at him. 


Helping Ben put on the rattle bracelet

Dee's wearing Ben's shoes

And finally! The long awaited cookie baking! 

I let Ben watch a video on the computer while I rolled out the rest of the cookies. I came in to check on him and saw that he had moved Little William and the bouncy seat (good thing I didn't witness it!). When I commented on it he said, "Yeah, he started crying cuz he wanted to watch too so I moved him closer." 
So thoughtful. 💛

Comments