Eighteen Months!

Our sweet little girlie turned eighteen months old yesterday!!! 
Since I failed to post when she had her first birthday I wanted to make an effort to document this milestone. I had dreams and aspirations to edit these photos, mostly to fix up the wrinkly bed sheet, but this is real life for you! 

Will and I agreed that it's crazy whichever way you look at it. 
On the one hand our first born is already one and a half years old! We can't believe how quickly time passes and how grown up our little baby is. 
And on the other hand Delilah is only one and a half years old. She wears 2T-3T sized clothing and is already a big sister. 
Either way, we are so proud of our daughter and thankful for the blessing that she is. 

I feel lost as where to start on an official update of her, so I will just leave you with these pictures of Delilah. 
Her hammy character, blue-grey eyes, and fair, blonde hair all shine through in these photos and make them so special to me. 
















And because I never posted photos from her birthday party (those were supposed to be included in her 12 month update), here are a few from then as well:


Her first time opening gifts

Present Support

Ahh this face! 
How I wish my camera would focus more often!

Right away reading her new books








Comments