Weekly Wednesday Wupdate




I often will put Little William in a wrap and wear him. I wrapped up Dee's dog for her to wear and she loved it!


Do you see those little pigtails!!!
(Finally!)
😍

They only lasted 2.5hrs, but it was just so adorable to see her with them! 


I love how green our backyard is! 

I brought home some beach toys for Delilah on Friday and she immediately brought them to the door and wanted to get outside! 


On Saturday Delilah woke up from her nap crying and continued to have an inconsolable temper tantrum after getting out of bed. Around the ten minute mark she brought me my shoes, and then her jacket. 

So we went on a walk (even though it was raining) and right away she was happy. 


Playing with the cow. 
If Will runs along the fence the cow'll follow and Delilah loves it!


Delilah's vocabulary is booming! 
I feel as though she's saying a new word every day or every other day right now!

Delilah woke up in a panic on Monday evening. I tried calming her down but she kept crying for 'Dadda,' so Will went to console her. 
This is how I found them 30mins later 😍

The train tracks are very intimidating for Dee to step over

Crawling is much safer in her opinion. 
And cuter in my opinion!


Putting the rocks she collects in the stroller

And always picking flowers

Comments