WWW - S2 E20

Just hanging out


SUCH A HAM! 
I love seeing her imagination at work as she plays with all sorts of things!


On Thursday I cleaned our vacuum cleaner! 
I love how everything in the one we have comes apart and is all washable. 

Such a satisfying job! 

This wasn't a task I would have thought of documenting, but it was just so wonderful watching all that dirt squeeze out that I just had to share! 
😝

Some mornings William wakes up at 7am, and other times he'll sleep until 9. 
When he's up at 7 then I put him on the playmat while Delilah and I eat breakfast. 
Turns out on Friday morning he wasn't quite done sleeping just yet! 

Often when I am trying to get Delilah in or out of the car she likes to go on her own adventure. 
This was just after we had gotten home and she was distracted by a bird in the grass (out of the frame). 

We ordered in dinner on Friday night to celebrate Will getting a raise. 
I'm so proud of him! 😄
When I asked him what he wanted as a celebratory meal he said 'pancakes!'
Thankfully the Denny's in our area recently joined DoorDash, which is the only food delivery service that comes to us. 

When the COVID-19 shutdowns began to take place there were only a handful of restruants available for us to choose from. I think it was 13 or 14. But slowly, as this has been dragging on, more and more restaurants are participating. On Friday when I was on the DoorDash website we had 39 options to pick from! 

So alert!

The things that go on in this house... 

🤣






He's got a full belly and sleepy eyes

Will gave Delilah some chocolate chips on Sunday and soon after she gave Little William a kiss on his head. Can you tell?

Such special moments.


Real life right here


Our landlord's got a cow a few months ago. He is usually penned in the side yard, but this weeks has been feeding in the back yard! Perfect for Delilah to watch from the couch! 
She affectionately calls him, "Ow" which is toddler for cow. 😝

I made cookies instead

Ready or not, Delilah's coming in for a kiss!

Looking for the cow

Comments