WWW - You Know The Drill

Delilah has been observing Will working in the gardens and I spotted her through the kitchen window digging around on her own. 

This is what our fridge looked like last Wednesday when I was trying to scrounge something up for dinner. We were due to go grocery shopping on Tuesday but with schedule conflicts it got bumped to Wednesday night. 
We had one package of cubed chicken breasts, which I would usually made a pasta with, but I couldn't think of a pasta sauce I could make with grapes, flavoured yogurt, half an avocado, and jam. 🤣

I managed to whip up these nuggets! Which Delilah loved (very rare for her to eat meat), so I think I'll be making them again! 

They were very small, since the chicken was precut and not initially intended for nuggets. When Will saw them he exclaimed, "Aww those are so cute and tiny!"

Will fixed up a pressure washer for work on Wednesday and had to test it out, so we got a few feet of our patio cleaned up! Check out that before and after! Crazy! 
I can't wait for him to finish up the rest of it soon. 

I spent four hours reclining and watching TV on Thursday. 
It would have been heavenly if I wasn't having a root canal done at the same time! 
I did pretty well up until the 3rd hour when I started to get really antsy and uncomfortable being in the same position for so long. I took this selfie turning that stretch break (but my poor jaw didn't get a break) to commemorate the occasion.
10/10 would not recommend. 
But if you have a rotten tooth that is causing pain and discomfort, then sadly yes, I'd probably have to recommend. 

Look at how thick and solid those arms are! 

We had Madilyn over for a sleepover Saturday-Sunday. 
She came with us to clean the church and this balloon wall was left over from Peter's graduation. So naturally we took some pictures with it. 

And she took this fabulous picture of me and Will! 
😮😄

Will even let Madi stand out of the sunroof while we drove across the parking lot to bring the garbage to the dumpster.
This is why he's the fun parent. 

And exhibit B of Will being much more entertaining than me. 😛
Madi and I were playing cards and right as I took a picture Will said something that was apparently hilarious.

One perk of all this quarantine stuff is that we have much slower Sundays with just about nothing on the calendar and get to enjoy having Will at home. 

Trying to figure out a spinning top that Uncle Chris made. 

Dee loves to take shovelfuls of water from the bucket to water the plants. 



Comments

Post a Comment