WWW - A Tad Bit Late

Wednesday:


Left over burritos for lunch

Putting waterwings on Bunny

Taking a toy pig on a swing ride

Apparently one of the most hilarious things a toddler can do! 

💙💙💙


I caught Will using Delilah's plastic toys to do some gardening. 
"And here we have the landscaper using dollar store equipment to tend to his garden"
"Aw shadup"

Thursday:
We separated all 1000 pieces of the 3D puzzle. 

He's so content to sit outside and watch Dee as she plays

Doing some heavy lifting

Friday:
On Friday morning Delilah plopped herself down next to Little William while he was on his playmat. She then proceeded to get mad at him for touching her and her book

I found it absolutely adorable! 

She has a huge fascination with keys right now


Monday:
I'm trying to get Little William onto a nap schedule that involves morning and afternoon naps, rather than one midday nap. I'll have to keep you updated but so far no good. 

I sat Little William up in the corner of the couch while I was tidying up, I came back to find Delilah had climbed up and even set him up with a book to read! 


She's buckled her toy in

Tuesday:
Picking flowers


I love her little wave! 

Comments