Three Things We're Looking Forward To


Today was supposed to be a super productive packing and moving day.
I dropped Dee and Little William off at Will's parents at 9:00 and then picked up Matt and Peter to help out.
Yesterday I cleaned the carpets and had to return the rental to Home Depot. Just as we turned into the parking lot our car began to clurthunk in the most unhealthiest way possible. We pulled into a parking stall and I called Will while on my way to return the carpet cleaner. Diagnosing mechanical problems over the phone is next to impossible, but he agreed that we probably shouldn't drive it any more.
Then the boys and I walked over to Will's work, dropped off the keys for him, and then waited for my mom to come pick us up and she brought me home.
Thanks, Mom!
And thank God for mothers. 💕
Now I have a kid free hour or two to pack and hopefully Will can figure out our vehicle situation at some point.
So that's been my morning!
But on a more positive note, here's
Three Things We're Looking Forward To About Our New Place:

Me:
-THE LOCATION! As I said before, we will be living just on the outskirts of town, so we get a country lot and view, with all the comforts of city life just a walk away.
- City water that won't run out or get sludgy
- The adventure aspect, new beginnings, a fresh start

Will:
- The size. No hallways to have to walk down. If you want to get changed, clothes are right there. If you need to use the bathroom, bathroom is right there
- The kitchen is the newest and nicest looking we've had yet
- Close to work. Will is hoping to bike to work once we move

Delilah:
- There's a bathtub!
- Cows, horses, and chickens
- The washer and dryer are in the perfect location to play with all the time

Little William:
- Mom's there
- Dad's there
- Delilah's there

Comments

  1. I love how bright and airy it feels!! (after dropping off boxes today)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment