We Have a Surprise!

I've mentioned before that my parents previously had plans to go to Alberta for my mom's schooling, and while they were away we were going to live in their home. Then with COVID that's all been postponed.
In the middle of July Will and I made a plan and decided that we wanted to move out by the end of the year regardless of what was happening with my parents moving.
September at the earliest, and November at the latest. 
Three days after making this decision a friend of ours told us that the apartment next to his was available for rent. The landlords wanted someone to move in as soon as possible, so we looked at it a few days later, gave notice and began to pack.
We are officially moving in August 29th.

I am very excited to be closer to civilization 😛 As nice as country living is, it's also nice to be close to stores, church, the library, swimming pool, lots of playgrounds, my family, a whole lot of other things!

We are so thrilled with the location and can't wait to share more about it in the upcoming days. 

Comments