Weekly Wednesday Wupdate

Thursday:
Waving to the cows and horses at Oma and Opa's house

Dee was also very quick to help Dad put registration numbers on Opa's boat! 

Little William is on the MOVE! 
And quickly getting stuck under all possible furniture!

Friday: 
I absolutely love how these two play together

We had Uncle Peter over for a sleep over on Friday night and Delilah showed him how to feed the cow. 

We ordered pizza on Friday night and I was shocked to find a piece of raw chicken on my slice! 
...
And then I realized that it was a tomato. Not raw chicken. 
🤣🤣

Saturday:
Trying to get a nice picture but Little William just wants to eat Grandma's sweater


Monday:

Helping me unload the dishwasher is one of Dee's favourite chores! 


Tuesday:
Found a worm in the jam jar! 

Although they're so close in size Dee still asks to hold Little William. 

😍

She even wanted to read him a book! 

Dee's been pulling out a couch cushion and creating a little place for her to play with her stuffies. 

Oh the things that go through this kiddo's head! 

Wednesday:
"I colour!"
I'm sure this is the first of many times I find her like this. 


Comments

  1. What a nice - make me smile blog post:). That worm in the jam jar is pretty gross though!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment