WWW: Mostly Headbands and Moving

This was Little William's last time using his playmat! 
10 out of 10 times, when placed on it he'd just roll and scooch off to somewhere else. 
My friend's sister has a little baby girl and was looking for a play mat so it's off being used at their house for a few months now. 

Headband is courtesy of Delilah


Someone needed extra attention while I was making dinner

Matt and Peter came over on Friday to help me pack boxes and move. 
They were adament they each hold boxes for the car ride so we could do fewer trips

Can you see Peter? I sure can't! 
After this picture I started the car and got ready to pull out of the driveway, and then realized that I couldn't see out the passenger side mirror. I know it's possible to drive without a passenger side mirror, but I already didn't have use of the rear view mirror. Reluctantly Matt had to bring a box back to the house so I could see past his stack. 

Cuddling with Opa

Little William's leg rolls look a lot like a bum to me! 

Is it just me?

Delilah and Little William love playing in the nursery while Will and I do janitorial at church. 

Poor Dee got no nap on Sunday, and then we kept her up past her bedtime too to visit. Some stories from Uncle Ethan helped keep her content. 


My friend Esther is a pilot and Delilah is slowly catching onto that concept. Now every plane is Esther's airplane. 

Comments