WWW: Soup, Snuggles, and Snacks

Will brought these flowers home for me and very excitedly told me how he got them for free - he sure knows the way to my heart! 😂😝

We had to clean the church on Saturday still after coming home from camping so we put Little William down to sleep in the church nursery. Delilah never would sleep there when she was younger, so I didn't have my hopes up for Little William but he passed right out! 

The start of Sunday soup

On Monday Will's parents took both Delilah and Little William to the zoo! 

This kiddo is going places! 
When I left him he was on his back, 180° in the other direction.


Delilah loves helping me bake - especially licking spoons! 

Little William stayed up a whole hour passed his bedtime on Tuesday to snuggle with Auntie Esther. 

... And our well ran dry again... 
This is the worse I've ever seen our water.
I like to describe it as a very ill man, who's diet consists mostly of sand and silt, ate too much Mexican food, and then took a dump in our toilet. 
Except it's not just in our toilet. It's all our water lines. 
Gross! 

Snack time this morning got pretty messy! 



Comments