Upside Down Puddles and Blackberry Picking

This collection of photos is from all the way back on August 20th. I had meant to post them sooner than this, but with moving and such this post appears to have been lost in my draft bin. Sometimes when that happens I cut my loses and delete the old post. But this was such an enjoyable morning walk that I want to keep these pictures to help solidify the memory. 

Delilah is always THRILLED when we come across puddles on our walks! 

She also knows she's not supposed to run through puddles without her rainboots on, but as obedient as she might be, nothing can stop the sheer excitement of the idea of splashing from beaming on her face. 


While Dee tossed pebbles and sticks into the water I picked blackberries from in front of the neglected house on our street. They were the only spot on the road with berries still as it seems like everyone else picks the berries that grow along the ditches in front of their own houses. Which makes sense. And which made me a little grateful for this sad, dilapidated property, albeit such an eye-sore. 

The only issue I came across while berry picking was that I was wearing leggings and a knit sweater. Very snag-friendly with all those thorns! 

Little William remained cute and cuddly, smiley and a bit sleepy

Delilah eagerly helped me pick the berries, and reassured me that she wasn't eating any of them but not once did I see her put a berry into the bucket. Suspicious 🤔


Comments