WWW: Season 2 Episode 35

I toyed with the idea of writing a post about our moving day that would have gone live on Monday or Tuesday, but then reality and craziness continued to go on. So mixed into today's Weekly Wednesday Wupdate is our move! 

Wednesday:
The bouncy seat has officially been discontinued for Little William's use. He likes to sit all the way forward and bend until the frame touches the floor. Yes, he's buckled in but I worry that he'll topple the whole seat over! 

We've started giving him solid foods which has been met with a whole ton of enthusiasm! 

Thursday: 
On Thursday afternoon I found myself child-less and had a very productive few hours packing and cleaning! 

Delilah gave Opa and Uncle Chris their own books to read along with her

Friday: 
We've got one of those plastic bag holders and it was out on Friday while I was packing. Dee scooped it up, wrapped it in a blanket, called it her baby, and proceeded to burp it. 
🤣🤣

Later I caught her putting it in the exersaucer

Oh our dear child... 
😆😆

Saturday: 
Official moving day!
My dad, Matt, Peter, and Will's dad all came over to help us out

With all the excitement of moving Little William was feeling very left out. 
It was Uncle Matt to the rescue with some post-lunch cuddles!

As bothersome as the stairs were to transport furniture up, the guys found easy and innovative ways to get things down in a fraction of the time! 


Pizza for lunch
(and then for dinner and lunch on Monday because 'Some one' ordered too much)

This evening Little William was trying so hard to eat his highchair cushion
Crazy kid

We went to clean the church (which is a 90 second drive from our new house!) on Saturday. I didn't have a change of clothes for Delilah and she had soaked herself with her water bottle. Thankfully Little William is one size smaller than her and his shirt fit her just fine. 

Monday: 
From an Instagram post:
Oh if walls could talk! 
It was a little over a year ago that I first shared a picture of this living room and today I took a photo in it for the last time. 😔
Over the weekend Will, the kiddos, and I moved to an apartment that is much closer to town than our country suite was. This city girl needs to be able to walk somewhere other than "30mins down the road and back"! 😆😆
I can't say I've ever had a favourite room in the other houses I've lived in, but this one won me over- full of natural light, a great view, and it was spacious enough to hold my large extended family! 


All snuggled up

Tuesday:

Tuesday night I did the final walk-through with our landlord and handed over the keys to our second home. 
There sure were a lot of memories made in this old house, and I'm so thankful to have this blog to document just a small glimpse of what goes on in our lives. 


Here's to the next chapter! 
🍻


Comments