WWW: Wooden Stuff and Little William

Wednesday:
Wednesday was my first day doing daycare with two of my own kids and I think it went super great! 

Thursday:
Such a happy and chill kid 

On Thursday I took Ben along with Dee and Little William to see the real 'Esther's airplane.'
These days every plane is Esther's airplane, and Esther kindly invited us to come see her real plane. 

Dee was very afraid of it at first, but once she saw how much fun Uncle Ben was having she joined right in. 

Sparkling eyes on both Little William and Auntie Nadia

Visiting Grandpa at work

Friday: 
See that curl right in the middle of her head? I'm hoping her hair continues to get curls! 

Saturday: 
Little William loves moving around and if I can't see him after a quick glance around the room, chances are he's under the coffee table. 

'Helping' Dad on Saturday looked a lot like taking all the screws out of their box and putting them in her bowl

And here's what Will built! 
We stacked our washer and dryer and put in a custom closet that fits the space and our needs perfectly! 
I'm so glad to have a place to keep our coats, diaper bag, and shoes 😃

Sunday:
Madilyn built this house out of scrap wood - she was pretty proud of it

And then off course Ben built one too. He was a bit embarrassed that the deck was on the roof but we explained to him that that's how houses are set up in lots of different places! 

Monday:

...and then she ended up napping in Little William's crib...
😶

Delilah loves colouring, especially if someone will sit next to her and colour too. 

Tuesday:
I put him down on the blanket every time, and every time he crawls off. 

Delilah found this concrete planter along our driveway that is perfect for throwing rocks in.

Also makes for good entertainment when climbed in too! 

Delilah typically has avocado with her lunch, on Tuesday she didn't want to eat any so I gave a few bites to Little William, who was more than happy to oblige. 
I documented most of Delilah's solid food journey, so it's only fair that I try to do the same with Little William! 😝







Comments