A Day In My Life #9 - Three Kids Under 2

What is normal? 
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit in March of this year I lamented to a friend how I just wanted everything to go back to normal. 
"What is normal?" she asked. "Normal is continually evolving. What we call normal now is not what was normal last month, last year, five or ten years ago." 

There is no normal. Our lives are constantly changing and it is so special to me that I can take the time to document a day to have it frozen for a while. 
I absolutely love looking back at all my previous A Day In My Life posts and seeing what sort of big and little things were going on and what was our normal back then.  

For this latest A day In my Life I wanted to capture what it's like with three kids under the age of two. It sounds daunting, yes. And it is. In fact, I was hoping to record Friday, October 2nd, a day with a 23 month old, 9 month old, and 6 month old, but the kids needed me to be fully present and involved, so it just didn't work. And that's okay. Because life with lots of littles can be busy and demanding, but it is also loads of fun and the most fulfilling thing ever. 

So here is Monday, October 5th, 2020. 
A day where not much productivity happened, but a 23 month old, 17 month old, and 6 month old played together, grew together, and learned together. 
A day unique in its own way but yet a day normal in its own way too. 





























Comments