A Picnic at the River

 

Last week Thursday the kids and I went for a walk and a picnic at the river. 

Delilah thought it was so cool to sit at a picnic table right next to the river! 
It's the little things in life, hey? 😆

I saw this idea on Pinterest that was a guaranteed way to get your picky toddler to eat. 
Well, she ate all the orange and that was it! 

Sporting a yogurt mustache 

After our lunch we went for a walk and Delilah continued to be her typical hammy self


What do you think caught Little William's attention?

His sister! 


Fun fact: All my siblings so far have brown eyes and I am the only one with blue eyes

And my blue eyed gene must be quite the fighter because at this point Will and I are 2/2 for blue eyed babies!

When we came up to this bench Delilah started eating and serving pretend food. Apparently it was a fully set table and my imagination was lacking. I should have taken a video because she was rushing around picking things up, carefully moving fallen leaves out of the way, and bringing me all sorts of morsels to sample. 
What a kid! 

And on our way back to the truck I noticed she was walking with her firsts clenched as if she was carrying something. 

"What have you got there, Dee?"
"Money!" 

Oh if only I could find some imaginary money along the river too! 😄😄

Comments