WWW: I'm Still Behind...

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Our faucet broke on Thursday evening when Will turned it on. It took him about 20mins but he was able to take it all apart and shut the water off. Thankfully it wasn't very late into the night and he was able to shower at my parents house.

Friday:
Dee loves helping me fold laundry. That pile to her right is all folded laundry. Can you tell? 



Unashamedly Peter is Delilah's uncle of choice
😆

Saturday:


At 9pm on Saturday we (99% Will) started painting! 

Sunday::
It is very difficult to get a decent picture of this guy because He. Just. Doesn't. Sit. Still! 

Monday:
As my mom could tell you, I've always had an interest for growing things. Potatoes and apples especially. I had this celery base left over from the stuffing I made for Thanksgiving last Monday, and I thought why not try to regrow it? So in the completely wrong season, we're now growing celery on our kitchen windowsill. I'll keep you updated. 

Tuesday:
"Whatcha looking at, Shelbs?"

Delilah is continually asking, "Picture, picture, Mom?" Which is adorable and all, but probably not the best habit to be getting her into... 😶

Comments