WWW: Season 2 Episode 43

Oooh, look at me! 
Getting my Weekly Wednesday Wupdate post out on a Wednesday! 

Wednesday:
Ahh these two playing together is just the best thing to see! 
💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜


Thursday:
On Thursday morning we took a very chilly walk to the store to pick up a few things to make freezer meals. 


We spotted these little mushrooms growing alongside our driveway


Delilah is a permanent fixture in the kitchen whenever I'm there. She loves being involved and helping me with everything I do there. And although it majorly slows down the process, it's so neat having her help with the mixing and scooping. 

We got six future crock pot meals made

Friday:

Saturday:
Saturday was such a windy day that I brought inside the pumpkin that's been hanging on our front door. 
It kept bashing on the door and twirling around. 

When I unraveled it inside I counted 26 full twists, which means it flipped over 52 times! 
The poor pumpkin! 

Sunday:
When we left for church on Sunday morning Delilah was devistated to find her rocks and shells were stuck in ice! 
Daddy to the rescue! 
Will broke the ice and freed Dee's beloved toys. 

Tuesday:
Does this look like a train to you? I was pretty proud of my handy work 😁

And Delilah and I built this huge tower that  used up almost all the blocks! 

Comments

Post a Comment