WWW: Feeding, Standing, and Fishing Hooks

Wednesday:
Our newest favourite thing to build- a tower with a chute! 
Delilah gets such a kick out of dropping things down the top and having them pop out the bottom! 

Thursday:
Delilah has gotten the hang of successfully feeding Little William. 
She's been interested since he started eating solids, but I haven't trusted her and she's been sorta all over the place. 


Our ceiling fan was in need of a dust in the worst way. 😬
We haven't figured out how to get to it since moving in, and I've been keeping it on to hide the black dust that had accumulated. But Will found a ladder (although it doesn't look like it will last too much longer) and restored the fan to it's original white, dust free, state. 

Friday:
Spotted a coyote in the field this morning. 

We were out for about an hour and a half walking to the shops up the road from our house, poor William just couldn't stay awake for the whole trip. 

Any guesses as to who helped me bake chocolate cupcakes? 

Ah, I so love watching these two together! 
💙💜💙💜

Sunday:
Look what Little William started doing on Friday! 
He's pulling himself up into a standing position on just about everything he can get his hands on! 

Sunday snuggles



Tuesday:
She was so PROUD of herself this morning. 
Had two of Will's fish hooks (!!!!) hanging from her PJs and a third that she was attempting to attach. 

Delilah snatched a bar of soap from the bathroom Tuesday morning and noticed it left a mark on the coffee table when she put it down. So now colouring with soap is a thing in our household. 🤣
At least it's easy to clean up! 

November 10th and Google thinks it's acceptable to throw some Christmas music in my playlist - No thanks! 

I haven't been able to get both kiddos to nap at the same time for weeks. At least it feels like weeks. I don't have record of it anywhere so I can't say that with 100% accuracy. 
But either way, I've been so badly in need of a nap and I am so grateful I was able to get an afternoon off! 

Comments