WWW: My Celery, Our Closet, and The Creek

 Wednesday: 
"Hiya Shelbs, how's it going?"

"Hey Grandpa, do you think we can let Shelby inside?"

Thursday: 
Day 10 of the celery growing! 

The tile that covers our home is wonderful for hiding all sorts of things - paint splatters from the previous paint job included! 
I've been spending lots of time scratching away at these dots, trying to get them off the floor

I've been slowly tackling organizing the moving and unpacking that we did. 
This is the only closet in our house and I was lamenting to a friend last week that there are boxes in this cupboard that I don't even know what's in them! 

So I changed that! 
Much more organized and cleaned up! 

Friday:
Uncle Matt's class was practicing some outdoor team building exercises in our yard on Friday. Delilah loved watching them from our patio and even set up her toys to enjoy the fun as well. 

And she sat down to join them while taking a snack break


Saturday:
We had a very busy and full weekend, but Will managed to fit in a few hours (3-4pm and then 12-1:30am) getting the biggest wall in our house painted. 
I absolutely love it! 
It brightens up the place so much! 

On our drive to Chilliwack I caught Little William playing peek-a-boo all by himself, so I joined in to help him. Which he seemed indifferent about. 

Monday:

One of 16 out-takes, trying to get Delilah to wish Uncle Ethan a happy birthday.
What a ham she is! 


Tuesday:
Delilah put Daddy's hat on Little William while we were eating breakfast. He was quite proud of it and she thought it was hilarious! 

I love this creek on our property! 
Delilah is eager to get down there to play in the water, but it's down a fairly steep hill on both sides so I'm not sure how to get there. Maybe we'll have to spend some more time exploring... 


Comments