First Day of Winter 2020

The minute I mentioned it was snowing outside (11:15) Delilah set up the bathroom stool at our door and waited...

She kept calling the falling snow 'snowmen' which was so so cute! 

I said here that we'd go out after Little William's nap, but what I meant to say was that we'd go outside when he went down for his nap. Opps! 

I opened the door at lunchtime so she could relieve some of her excitement by at least touching the snow. 

And we even built a little snowman!

...and waited... 
(12:50)

...and WAITED! 
(1:20)
Until Little William's afternoon nap when we could finally go outside to play! 

FINALLY! 

I thought Delilah would love to make a snow angel with me, but she was horrified that I was lying in the snow. 😄😄
"Off ground, Mom! Off ground!" 

So I showed her how to eat snow (and choose clean snow!)

and how to roll a snowball into a snowman

He's got some arms but they sorta blend right in with the background

What a fun afternoon! 


Comments