Third Wedding Anniversary


 
To celebrate our third wedding anniversary Will and I spent a night in Chilliwack. While Chilliwack is most certainly not my first destination choice, I found a cute place on Airbnb that I was sure Will would love... 

A tiny house! 
This 130sqft home is a converted storage unit and was such a neat experience! 

And this is it! 
The whole place! 
Couch/bed, kitchenette, and bathroom




We stopped at Timmies late on Saturday morning for breakfast and ate as we embarked on an adventure


We went up to the paragliding launch pad and enjoyed the view from there. 
So grateful for the clear skies! 

I kept commenting to Will how everything was so much more beautiful covered in snow!
We drove as far up the road we could go until we hit snow on the trail. So this was the end of the road for us. 

And then we went to Bridal Falls Park and took the short walk to the waterfall there. 




So beautiful! 



Comments