WWW: The Last One For 2020!

Stop! 
Before you read this post you've gotta read my previous post about our Christmas. It fits in the middle of this weekly update post, but for the most part it should go before the photos in this post. 

Wednesday:
Will had Wednesday off from work and Delilah stuck to his side just about every second she could!

I worked on wrapping presents, which I learned cannot be done with Little William around! He tried to eat the presents!!! 

Thursday:
Chilly but pretty


These two love getting to ride side by side in the shopping cart! 

I do believe gift baskets are my new favourite thing! 

Dee has been so excited about the helmet that she got for Christmas that she wants to wear it all the time! 
You never know how dangerous eating a snack might be! 

Friday:
Her precious stuffed cow has been getting the royal treatment around here!

On Friday afternoon Delilah finally got to test out her new helmet by going on a bike ride with Dad. Fun! 

Saturday:
She was adamant about trying on Will's Christmas presents. 
Silly girl! 

Helping Dad put up the shelving - again with her pillow 
😄😄

And there it is! 
My long awaited shelves! 
Will even decorated them for me 😝 I feel like the stuffed animals are a nice nod to us being parents

Diving into new books Dee got for Christmas

I had a sweet friend drop off the prettiest Christmas cookies Saturday afternoon. 
There were two tins and they are all gone already at the time I'm writing this (Tuesday). They were delicious! 

Sunday:
This is how I found Little William on Sunday when I went to wake him from his nap- pant-less and down one sock! What a guy! 

Little William was too excited sitting with Uncle Ben to be still enough for a proper photo. At least they're both smiling! 

Monday: 
Practicing her puzzling with a new puzzle Dee got for Christmas! 

Tuesday:



Comments